Unable to login to Koji website

Matt Spaulding mspaulding06 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:17:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm having trouble logging into the Koji website.

I ran "fedora-packager-setup" on the command line and generated my certs,
including the browser cert for Firefox. I then followed the instructions on
the wiki to import the cert into my browser.

When clicking "login" on Koji it asks if I would like to use my imported
certificate to log in. After clicking "Ok" the website spins trying to
connect and is not able to do so.

Did I miss a step? Anyone had this happen? Btw, I am able to use the Koji
command line tool just fine.

Regards,

Matt