Unable to login to Koji website

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:16:28 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012, Matt Spaulding <mspaulding06 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Tom Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Look at the certificate in Firefox (Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced ->
>> View Certificates -> Your Certificates), under "Fedora Project". Hit
>> View, and look under "Validity". I bet _that_ one has expired, or isn't
>> imported.
>>
>> fedora-packager-setup (in the "fedora-packager" RPM) will walk you
>> through updating this, but basically, you need to generate a new browser
>> cert, then import the new "fedora-browser-cert.p12" file.
>>
>> Now, if your certificate in Firefox is still valid, I dunno.
>
> I looked under "Validity" like you suggest and everything looked okay.
I've deleted and reimported the certificate into my browser a number of
times now all to no avail.
> Does it matter that the first time I attempt to login the browser warns
that "This Connection is Untrusted" and asks me to add an exception? I've
also noticed that if I import "fedora-server-ca.cert" under the
"Authorities" tab that it will not ask me to add an exception. Either way
I've been unable to log in.

>> ~tom
>>
>> ==
>> Fedora Project

This problem happened to me earlier,I still can't login,too.

--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Social:http://about.me/cicku