Self Introduction

Lukas Berk lberk at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 14:23:31 UTC 2012

Hey list,

I've been a contributor to upstream systemtap since mid 2010 and have
been a Fedora user since Fedora 12.  Prior to joining Red Hat full
time, I participated in their internship program while completing a
computer engineering degree at Queens University.  I'd like to become a
packager for systemtap so I can help the current maintainers with
backport/fixes and releases as needed.  You can find me on #fedora-devel
and #systemtap as lberk, feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Lukas