[ACTION REQUIRED v2] Retiring packages for Fedora 18

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:19:02 UTC 2012

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:51:24 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Before we branch for Fedora 18, as is custom, we will block currently
> orphaned packages and packages that have failed to build since Fedora 16.
>
> The following packages are currently orphaned, or fail to build. If
> you have a need for one of these packages, please pick them up.
> If no one claims any of these packages, they will be blocked before
> we branch for Fedora 18. That is currently scheduled to happen on
> or around August 7th.

Anyone interested in

  archmage -- Extensible reader/decompiler of files in CHM format
  gnusim8085 -- A graphical simulator for Intel 8085 microprocessor
  gtick -- A graphical metronome software
  python-chm -- Python package for CHM files handling

?

Those are packages which are unmaintained since 2010, but after recent
contact with their owner they are still not orphaned:
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5237