Pungi doesn't create installable media with F17 + updates

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Thu Jul 19 16:56:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

When running pungi on a F17 system with all updates applied, it seems
to work fine when I only use the F17 release repo in the config file, but
it creates uninstallable media when I also include the F17 updates repo.

Then, when booting the DVD, it times out after a long time when spawning
the shell on tty2 and after selecting the keyboard it runs into a Python
exception.

Are these known problems and what can I do about it?  My main goal is
to create media to install an up-to-date F17 from (only) DVD.

Otherwise I'll file a bug with all details.

P.S.
I posted this earlier today to the buildsys list, but I think this
devel list is a better place to get more feedback.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>