Mass rebuild for Fedora 18 Complete

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 15:23:16 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 02:14:42PM +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2012, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> >On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:39:31 -0500
> >Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> >
> >>it was requested in https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5222 that
> >>we do a mass rebuild for Fedora 18 for
> >>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DwarfCompressor and
> >>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MiniDebugInfo due to a mix up
> >>in dates it was going to start on 2012-07-30 but since that only gives
> >>a week to do the rebuild before branching for f18 on 2012-08-07 we
> >>will be starting the mass rebuild on 2012-07-18
> >>
> >>This is a heads up that it will be done in a side tag and moved over
> >>when completed. We will be running scripts to output failure stats.
> >>please be sure to let releng know if you see any bugs in the
> >>reporting.
> >
> >The mass rebuild has completed and been tagged back into rawhide, they
> >should appear in tomorrow's rawhide compose.
> >
> >11057 packages were successfully rebuilt.
> >656 packages failed to rebuild.
> >
> >Please fix any packages you maintain that failed to rebuild.
> It looks like freeipa was not rebuilt and neither appears in failures.
> Is there any reason why it wasn't rebuild?

If a build has been submitted for freeipa "since koji changes went
live" (whatever that means) then the scripts wouldn't have submitted
another one.  See:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_Mass_Rebuild#Build_Initiation

and:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=11554

(looks like freeipa has been built twice since the beginning of July).

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/