F17 updates broke anaconda PNG image handling

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 22:16:21 UTC 2012

On 07/24/2012 02:44 PM, John Reiser wrote:
> The bug referred to on that koji page, namely bug #825960,
> cannot be viewed by mere mortals.  Please do what ever
> is necessary to make it viewable by anybody in Fedora.

I'm not sure I can do that, but the gist of the problem is that
/usr/share/mime/mime.cache was not retained in the squashfs.img , so
mime was not able to tell what the file was.  Same error message though.

http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/lorax.git/commit/?id=3636fd58146768b07f8814d4aeab395876d93a82

that has the fix.
--
Jesse Keating