dracut > 009-12 never made it to f15-stable

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Jul 27 04:46:49 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 04:40 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> You can build them from git I suppose.

Wow, I took a few minutes to learn how to use fedpkg and I have to say
it makes this embarrassingly easy!  Kudos to the team.

dracut-009-15.fc15 worked just as expected.  f15->f17 went flawlessly
and saved me a large amount of download time (more kudos all around).

I put up the RPM's and SRPM here:
   http://www.bfccomputing.com/downloads/fedora/dracut/

Anybody want to put them on their fedorapeople or sponsor me for
fedorapeople?  I can fix the wiki link.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle