[ACTION REQUIRED v4] Retiring packages for F-18

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Jul 27 21:13:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 09:48:13 -0500,
   Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
>On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 18:24:52 -0400,
>  Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
>>Updated with new list of packages that have failed to build.
>
>>Package stratagus (fails to build)
>
>statagus is currently FTBFS because it isn't using the newer libpng
>API. Assuming that's all that's wrong with it, I'll be able to fix
>this soon.

stratagus builds now. It hasn't been really tested though as there is no
game for it that is in Fedora and only one of the games listed as playable
on the project web site didn't require game data from a commercial game.

That game didn't work, but maybe because the Fedora version of stratagus
is behind upstream. The error didn't look related to png.