OBS Fedora

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 16:23:57 UTC 2012

First Thanks for the link and the answer.
The guy ported it ten days later and it seems to work perfect now:
http://www.martin-juhl.dk/2012/04/cbs-ready/

Second the problem with koji is that I have no web interface. I am
one of the maintainers of the experimental unity for Fedora and I do a few other
packages at home:damianator on OBS. I do lot of the spec file editing,
patching etc.
using the web interface from windows, because I can't have Linux on
this one (long story).

Also for some people that want to manage their applications for
multiple distributions is the *only*
logical (administrative-able) option, correct me if you have something
more encouraged by Fedora that has the same capabilities,
I will be happy to use it.

Best regards,
Damian