OBS Fedora

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:44:50 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> He seems to be talking about a web interface that lets you edit specs
> and submit builds - some kind of basic text editor webapp hooked up to
> the spec repository, I guess.

I don't know if we need a webapp. But some prespun up virtual images
for local virtualization or a cloud provider where I can drop my
fedora credentials into would be useful for me to be able to do
packaging work. Not just commits but baseline testing as well without
having to rely on a slow net link to mock build against rawhide.

Admittedly I've got some unique constraints. But I'm pretty sure if we
can find a technical solution that helps me be more productive sitting
in Antarctica sitting at a windows computer in the USAP provided lab,
it'll probably scale out for other people.

-jef

-jef