OBS Fedora

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 20:31:51 UTC 2012

Yeah nice to see  such things are available.
Using ssh to my own machine is not acceptable for me. This would mean
a higher bill
for energy :) Well I think I will stick to OBS as it is now, may the
other maintainer Xiao-Long
wants to get the packages into main Fedora. OBS perfectly suites my
needs, I was hoping Fedora could
adopt it. One of the best OSS software - OBS. One of the best distros - Fedora.

Thanks anyway :)