[ACTION REQUIRED] [FINAL NOTICE] Retiring packages for F-18

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:10:48 UTC 2012

Whoops, sorry about the reply to all (dang gmail)... I'll repost just
to the devel mailing list (I canceled the original).

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> Before we branch for Fedora 18, as is custom, we will block currently
> orphaned packages and packages that have failed to build since Fedora 16.
>
> The following packages are currently orphaned, or fail to build. If
> you have a need for one of these packages, please pick them up.
> If no one claims any of these packages, they will be blocked before
> we branch for Fedora 18. We will block these packages on Monday, August 06.

Will the FTBFS packages be orphaned prior to being blocked? It would
seem a grace period would be a good idea so people can pick them up if
the current owner is non-responsive.

Thanks,
Richard