*countable infinities only

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 1 18:21:30 UTC 2012

> Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
> > The point I'm trying to make is the default setting might actually be
> > the most important thing that matters when it comes to new users that
> > want to install Fedora.
> >
> > - "You need to disable SecureBoot in the BIOS settings in order to
> > install Fedora"
> > - "BIOS settings? What's that? Oh a blueish DOS-like command-line thing?
> > Freaky.
>
> We just need to provide a step-by-step guide for fixing your firmware
> settings.

Multiply by a few thousand, for every different firmware. All
manufacturers like to implement different looking firmware menus - even
when they're using the same three third party firmware providers. For no
discernible reason.

Even different generations from the same manufacturer have very
different-looking firmwares.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey