*countable infinities only

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Fri Jun 1 19:49:04 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 12:16:59PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 20:08 +0200, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> > >
> > > For the ones that end users are actually likely to have, which aren't that
> > > many. There are much fewer BIOS vendors than hardware vendors.
> >
> >   Documenting the procedure may be viable after all.  Kevin, could you start
> > writing such guides on Fedora wiki?
>
> I replied elsewhere in the thread, but I believe KK is significantly
> underestimating things here.

  Adam, I'm aware of that.  My trollish suggestion was meant to give KK some
insight how big undertaking it is.  After all, "$99 solution" is here because
Matthew, Peter and others worked on it.  If KK want another solution, he should
start working on another solution. Nothing (except time waste) is achieved by
flamewars.

--
Tomasz Torcz               RIP is irrevelant. Spoofing is futile.
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl     Your routes will be aggreggated. -- Alex Yuriev