Setting up Koji question - postgres

john maclean jayeola.list.mail at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 05:07:25 UTC 2012

Setting up a private koji server. The keys and certs have been set up. Stuck at psql stage. This command always bombs.

command
psql koji koji<  /usr/share/doc/koji*/docs/schema.sql

first this file is elsewhere

find / -iname '*schema.sql*' 2>/dev/null
/usr/share/pgsql/information_schema.sql

but that is not a problem, huh?

so  now that I have found what I think is the right file.....

psql koji koji<  /usr/share/pgsql/information_schema.sql

WARNING:  no privileges were granted for "information_schema"
GRANT
SET
ERROR:  permission denied for schema information_schema
ERROR:  permission denied for schema information_schema
ERROR:  permission denied for schema information_schema
ERROR:  permission denied for schema information_schema
ERROR:  permission denied for schema information_schema
ERROR:  permission denied for schema information_schema

and on and on....

... what can i do about this?