*countable infinities only

Steve Clark sclark at netwolves.com
Sun Jun 3 01:35:58 UTC 2012

On 06/02/2012 08:56 PM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 08:43:41PM -0400, Steve Clark wrote:

>>> It's possible that this says more about you or the people you meet than
>>> anything else.
>>>
>> So an ad hominem attack as opposed to facts to answer the question - nice.
> No, I mean that your anecdote tells you nothing about the population,
> only about the people involved. Spend time in Bugzilla or on the forums
> and you'll find no shortage of people who have come to Linux from
> Windows. If you've never met these people then that just means that you
> haven't met them, not that they don't exist.

But don't you think that if they are determined enough to go to bugzilla and make an entry they
are smart enough to turn off secure boot? I guess my feeling is that people that have the where
withall to attempt to load another OS on their Windows box won't be afraid to disable secure boot
especially if it is explained to them why they need to.

--
Stephen Clark
*NetWolves*
Email: steve.clark at netwolves.com