*countable infinities only

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Jun 3 10:24:28 UTC 2012

Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> As long as the secure boot is detectable in runtime, the maintainer
> ("I") will have the choice to support or not support users using or
> not using this feature. This is the freedom I was afraid to lose. But
> I learned that this is not the case.

Uh, it IS the case. Arbitrarily making your program fail based on some boot-
related kernel flag which has nothing whatsoever to do with your software
WILL be considered a bug that needs to be fixed.

If Fedora as a whole decides to support "Secure" Boot, you will have to
support it too.

        Kevin Kofler