Releasing ownership of many audio packages (and a little more)

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 16:53:59 UTC 2012

Fedora developers,

While I brought many of these into Fedora, I have not been an active maintainer for these packages for a very long time.  Most of them have very responsible and active co-maintainers already.  I am about to release ownership of the following packages:

ardour -- Multichannel Digital Audio Workstation
aubio -- An audio labelling library
dssi -- Disposable Soft Synth Interface
fluidsynth -- Real-time software synthesizer
fluidsynth-dssi -- DSSI implementation of Fluidsynth
hydrogen -- Advanced drum machine for GNU/Linux
jack-audio-connection-kit -- The Jack Audio Connection Kit
ladspa-swh-plugins -- A set of audio plugins for LADSPA
lash -- LASH Audio Session Handler
libfreebob -- FreeBoB firewire audio driver library
liblo -- Open Sound Control library
liblrdf -- Library for manipulating RDF files describing LADSPA plugins
lv2core -- Audio Plugin Standard
mxml -- Miniature XML development library
phasex -- PHASEX -- Phase Harmonic Advanced Synthesis EXperiment
raptor -- Raptor RDF Parser Toolkit for Redland
seq24 -- Real-time midi sequencer
vkeybd -- Virtual MIDI keyboard
whysynth-dssi -- DSSI software synthesizer plugin
ws-commons-util -- Common utilities from the Apache Web Services Project
zynaddsubfx -- Real-time software synthesizer

Anthony Green