Releasing ownership of many audio packages (and a little more)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Jun 5 17:45:41 UTC 2012

I wrote:

> Anthony Green wrote:
>> raptor -- Raptor RDF Parser Toolkit for Redland
>
> I picked up this one (Fedora only, it's still up for grabs in EPEL 5). I
> was already a comaintainer. It's part of the Redland stack, which is
> required by Soprano, which is required by the Nepomuk stack, which is
> required by the KDE world. ;-)

Hmmm, looking at it, Redland and most other stuff is using raptor2 these
days. The only packages still dependent on raptor 1 in Rawhide are:

raptor-devel-0:1.4.21-11.fc17.i686 (obviously)

flickcurl-0:1.18-2.fc15.i686

librawstudio-0:2.0-5.fc18.i686
rawstudio-0:2.0-5.fc18.i686

So can we get flickcurl and (lib)rawstudio ported to raptor2? I think raptor
1 needs to be retired sooner or later.

        Kevin Kofler