Update ImageMagick in Fedora 16

Tadej Janež tadej.janez at tadej.hicsalta.si
Tue Jun 5 23:09:07 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 13:55 +0400, Pavel Alexeev wrote:

> I'll plan unpush that update and work on patching ImageMagick to handle
> these issues locally. But I'm not security expert and can't guarantee
> something except mentioned patch apply (contrary leave it on upstream
> authors, as I was want do first).

Even though this means a lot of your work has been waisted, I think it's
the right decision to patch ImageMagick to fix the security issues
instead of doing a large-scale update of Fedora 16.

With regard to the packages that depend on ImageMagick that you already
updated: will you revert those commits in git and delete the
corresponding builds in koji?

Regards,
Tadej Janež