*countable infinities only

drago01 drago01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:58:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 06/12/2012 10:16 AM, drago01 wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>>

>>> We do already exclude contributors for such "dubious reasons"
>>

>> Well you accuse other of not being able to "read a wiki ..." so please
>> read what I wrote.
>> "excluding *users* for such dubious reasons ." ... Users are not
>> necessarily contributers.
>>
>>> as requiring
>>> them to be able to read a wiki, subscribe to a mailing list, make a FAS
>>> account... a BIOS change is equally difficult (or equally easy) as any of
>>> those. Is not rocket science.
>>

>> You missed the point.
>

> The point is we have a target audience:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_base
>
> Our desired users ARE contributors.

We do have a mission as well: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview#Our_Mission

"The Fedora Project consistently seeks to create, improve, and spread
free/libre code and content. "

Which you don't do by excluding users ... sure we want to gain new
contributors but that does not mean that we should exclude other
users.

I think this is clear enough so I am not going to go in circles with
you ... its pointless.