multilib conflict with doxygen generated pdf

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:10:55 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 5:12 AM, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any pointer on how to fix a multilib conflict with a
> doxygen generated pdf file ? I was able to fix the same multilib issue with
> the html files by modifying the footer to not include the timestamp, but I
> don't find any pointer on how to proceed for the pdf file.

The only official doc is on how to modify the html footer
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/MultilibTricks#Doxygen_footers
To my knowledge, doxygen was not generating different PDFs on each
separate build until recently. There was no need for instructions for
PDFs.

> Alternatively, I can probably put the doc files in a noarch -doc subpackage,
> or even don't generate the pdf file at all, but I'd rather fix the issue in
> a different way.

Yes I think these are the only options at the time.
Best,
Orcan