gutenprint update in rawhide, soname bump

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed Jun 13 14:33:12 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 08:59:08AM -0500, Jiri Popelka wrote:
> Hi
>
> I built gutenprint 5.2.8 in rawhide.
> This introduces a soname bump (libgutenprint.so.2 to .3).
>
> These packages (owners CCed) need rebuilding:
>
> cinepaint
> photoprint

Photoprint scratch build succeeded, picked up libgutenprint.so.3.
Normal build started.

If someone else wanted to take over this package, I'd be happy to pass
it off.  It hasn't seen a point release in nearly 3 years, or even a
prerelease in 2, so maintenance on it is very light, but I find it
useful, so I've done the minimal work to keep it going.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch