Important kernel update should not break stuff

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 17:16:24 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

If we means all people subscribed to fedora-devel I think everyone should run with updates-testing enabled. This definition of we is the people that make Fedora happen so we should always test our stuff - non-stop. Regular updates are for users. From my POV everyone sending messages to fedora-devel is supposed to run with updates-testing enabled. And excuses like "no time" and etc. doesn't make sense as this case is showing that one can not simply care about his packages only because there is always something else that your package collaborates with that needs testing too.

Alex