buildsys-build group renamed to build?

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 09:16:08 UTC 2012

On 2012-06-13, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>> Can a comps maintainer confirm that yum group used for installing
>> minimal build-root in F18 has been renamed from `buildsys-build' to
>> `build'?
>
> I don't see that change here.

I had to use mock on top of f18-perl build tag and I get an YUM error
about missing group during mock --init phase.

So I checked log from latest f18 build in koji and found `build' group
is used.

Then I used `koji mock-config' to get new config and it reported `build'
too. So I concluded the `buildsys-build' has been renamed to `build'.

After sending my post, I returned back to rawhide repository (because of
local mirror) and I found had to revert my config back to
`buildsys-build'.

-- Petr