Schedule for Monday's FESCo Meeting (2012-06-18)

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:13:54 UTC 2012

On 16 June 2012 14:04, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> the next "have solution, searching problem" of Lennart?
> hopefully this leads not sooner or later in uncareful
> designs where it get more and more a must

No, if you mist blame somebody please send insults to me instead. I
asked Lennarts advice on how to patch systemd to do this correctly,
which was discussed in
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2011-August/003190.html
and Lennart added the tiny amount of code to systemd, and added the
specification page so that any project could implement the
specification.

Richard