Replacing grubby with grub2-mkconfig in kernel install process

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jun 17 18:44:34 UTC 2012

Am 17.06.2012 20:21, schrieb Heiko Adams:
> Am 17.06.2012 20:15, schrieb drago01:
>>
>> By that logic we could just stop development today.
>>
> +1

mhh and some "changes for the sake of the change" are showing that
there are things which are working fine and should not be touched
and changed and to say it clear: if things are working perfectly
fine why the hell is "development" needed there to break them
anfd 1 or 2 years ago say "hey, our new perfect things are fixing
problems" BUT nobdy says "fixing problems introduced by change for
the sake of the chnage"