Schedule for Monday's FESCo Meeting (2012-06-18)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:19:45 UTC 2012

> What we shouldn't do is break things further by making almost all
> updates require a reboot.

What do you want to do? Either we should fix all the possible issues
with restarting things on demand or we can accept this simpler solution
but pretending that problems don't exist isn't the right way.  Of
course, you want to do that, you are free to continue using yum and
ignore this solution.

> I believe there is or was an effort to replace dbus by something
> AMQP-based.  However I can't find that right now.

Good luck with that.

Rahul