Schedule for Monday's FESCo Meeting (2012-06-18)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jun 18 14:32:29 UTC 2012

Am 18.06.2012 16:27, schrieb Jared K. Smith:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>> if this is what you call "development" then YES we should
>> stop development now until we have ideas for real
>> improvements instead wasting time by making steps backward
>
> Language like this isn't helpful.  Might I suggest that if you're
> going to make comments like this, you back them up with technical
> details on how to improve the situation?

you refused to understand waht i am saying

if things are working fine they do not need to be reinvented
and developed forever - the problem i see the last years is
that way to often are wroking things replaced because people
can not life with the fact that things sometimes are finished
and good as they are