*countable infinities only

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Jun 19 01:28:15 UTC 2012

On Jun 18, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:

> If I don't agree to the license, then I'm not to use the software.

The iOS license says if I don't agree to the license, then I'm not to use the *hardware*. Haha. The most specious aspect of SLA's, however, is the phrasing "by using the device/software you agree to the terms of this license." The fact courts appear to be supporting such significant contracts without any evidence whatsoever the end user is even aware the contract exists is a way bigger problem than this Secure Boot hoopla.

Chris Murphy