WDM: Resurrection

Alexey I. Froloff raorn at raorn.name
Tue Jun 19 08:32:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

As new upstream maintainer of WINGs Display Manager, I would like
to resurrect wdm package in Fedora (/etc/X11/prefdm still have
wdm support and that's great).  Major changes are systemd support
and XDG parser for /usr/share/xsessions/.

Is there a policy on packaging display managers?  Something that
describes things like using specific logos, backgrounds, package
provides, etc...  Currently I am looking at xorg-x11-xdm and gdm
packages, but any formal documents are greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,    --
Sir Raorn.   --- http://thousandsofhate.blogspot.com/