Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2012-06-18)

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:42:58 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 5:09 AM, Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 01:10:34PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
>> * ticket 864 F18 Feature: DNF -
>>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DNF  (nirik, 17:44:17)
>>   * AGREED: Feature is approved (+8/0)  (nirik, 17:56:59)
>
> It would help a lot if a features are only approved, when they have
> descriptive names. From the message above it is completely unclear what
> was approved. But if the feature was named like for example "DNF package
> manager preview" there would be at least some information about what the
> DNF features is supposed to be.

Because you can't click on the link and read about the feature where
it describes this in detail?

> This is just an example, the other features could mostly be better named
> as well imho, for example the "Clojure" Feature as "Full Clojure Stack".

Unless you know what Clojure, you're still either clicking on the link
or googling for it's meaning.

There's nothing really wrong with your suggestion, but I very much
doubt it's going to help in a practical way.

josh