Default image target size [Was:Re: Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2012-06-18)]

"J├│hann B. Gu├░mundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:41:22 UTC 2012

On 06/19/2012 06:32 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> The criterion says "The network installation image, DVD image, and live
> images for release-blocking desktops must meet current size requirements

Yup and as usual what is actually considered release blocking desktops
question needs to be answered which is something the boards need to
clarify and set the "criteria" for other spins to be able to become one
that is if they wont remove "Default" from it.

Something that we in QA need to get clarification on so this wont
interfere with our blocker bug process yet again for yet another release
cycle...

JBG