time to fix silly ssh bug

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 05:14:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 20:09 -0600, Dariusz J. Garbowski wrote:
> On 20/06/12 07:31 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:

> >> Bingo! Pattern found? I installed KDE as well, from DVD image.
> >>
> >> Dariusz
> >>

> > Are you creating users through a KDE utility?
>
> No. In this case we are talking about default user created during F17 installation. I'm guessing
> that maybe KDE does something naughty?

Just to be clear, though I've said it elsewhere: remember, you don't
actually create any user accounts *during installation*. On a normal
workflow, you create them in firstboot on the first boot after
installation. During install, you only set the root password.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey