Default image target size [Was:Re: Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2012-06-18)]

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Jun 23 17:57:39 UTC 2012

Andre Robatino wrote:
> Would it be possible for QA to get access to the Multi Desktops before
> release and test those directly against a media-determined hard limit?

That makes sense, though the problem then is which spin gets the blame if
the overall quota is exceeded? We probably need to define per-spin quota.

> Also, I think the limit for DVDs should be the media size, 4.7 GB, not 4
> GiB.

I agree, I only wrote "> 4 GiB" because I didn't want to look up the exact
limit nor to deal with the fact that DVD-R and DVD+R media have a different
capacity.

        Kevin Kofler