Revelation password manager issue

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 21:07:57 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Jef Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Users with existing revelation configurations can blow away
> .gconf/apps/revelation and relogin to avoid the errors and reconfig
> revelation in the process. But clearly that is not optimal.  If there
> is a packaging mechanism that I can use..I'm all ears.

Replying to myself... it looks like the gconf schema handling
scriptlets in this package has been busted for a long time.  I'll spin
up a new scratch build with adjusted scripted actions and see if that
fixes the problem.

Thanks for the breakage report Tom it helped point me in the correct direction.
-jef