Koji jobs being killed after 68 minutes 30 seconds?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 18:44:37 UTC 2012

I started 3 Koji tasks this afternoon.  They all died in pretty
inexplicable ways, but after examining them I seem to have worked out
that they all died after approx 68 minutes and 30 seconds, give or
take a few seconds.

Is there some new limit on Koji jobs?  I'm pretty sure it used to be
24 hours until very recently.  libguestfs builds take about 2 hours.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/