Default image target size [Was:Re: Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2012-06-18)]

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Jun 25 23:53:51 UTC 2012

inode0 wrote:
> The "quota" for these would need to be much higher already as the
> Multi-Desktop is now 6.1GB

The Multi Desktop Live DVD is dual-layer, it's not expected to fit 4.7 GB.
But dual-layer DVDs also have a finite capacity. ;-) So we can allow each
spin to grow to a certain extent, but not to an arbitrarily high size or to
a full DVD. We need "arbitrary" quota which sum up to at most the size of a
dual-layer DVD.

        Kevin Kofler