swapping disk with UEFI hardware - a dead end?

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Jun 28 18:11:44 UTC 2012

On Jun 28, 2012, at 12:04 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:

> Lacking a UI entirely, I think these are rather good fallbacks considering the target market. [1]

[1] The possible exception is the UI-less, optionless, no way to prevent, the activation of CSM-BIOS booting in the case there's MBR boot code and a bootable MBR partition set. As far as I'm aware, non-Apple hardware makes this a discrete user selection, rather than automatically determined by firmware. Seems like a possible attack vector.

Chris Murphy