Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:20:10 UTC 2012

I am a feature owner for a feature that involves components in the
hundreds and is heavily depended on maintainers responsiveness.

For me to start enacting the non responsive maintainers policy is a
tremendous work thus I'm wondering if there is something preventing us
from automating the non responsive maintainer policy?

An bugzilla script that acts something like if maintainer has not
responded to a bug report with the status new in a week ( or some other
time ) the non responsive maintainers policy automatically starts taking
effect.

To get out of that automatic non responsive process the maintainer would
have to comment on the bug and set it's status assigned ( or something
similar ).

JBG