Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Fri Mar 2 12:05:07 UTC 2012

On 02/03/12 12:53, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> I'm afraid we end up with more bureaucracy than we have now. I'm not
> against tracking some statistics, so you can look up who is active and
> probably will answer in few days, but I'd rather not use it for the
> unresponsive process.
>
> Marcela

I'm thinking about how to support Jóhann with a proven packager (or
two). Since it seems not wanted by Fesco, to give him the corresponding
rights to commit his changes directly? This final target (all services
are supported by systemd) seems to be clear to everyone.
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
               <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>