Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 12:24:24 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Well, the whole idea came in a second so someone should refine it. FWIW the period should be long enough - in my eyes not less than a months so if noone responded in like 3 months the fix would no longer be at least quick. And as always we trust people to do the right and have a good understanding of their capabilities and knowledge. No proposal/technology can prevent bad intentions.

Alex