Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 12:37:53 UTC 2012

Dne 2.3.2012 13:19, Aleksandar Kurtakov napsal(a):

> [...]

Alex,

Don't be so touchy please. The truth is somewhere in between. There are
maintainers who do not respond for whatever reason and there are others
who are solving reported issue in a minute. I don't believe that it was
meant to threaten anybody. You read the "Automating the
NonResponsiveMaintainers policy" as "remove the original maintainer" or
"punish him" but it might be very well read in opposite way, exactly as
you proposed. There is no need for drama.

Vit