Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Fri Mar 2 12:41:10 UTC 2012

On 02/03/12 13:16, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> Not to mention bug reporter not necessarily understanding the full
> consequences of a change - change that might look trivial but has
> world-breaking effects.
>
> And FWIW, four week vacations are common in this part of the world...
>
>     - Panu -
Absolutely. I think, this can not (easily) be automated.

I would prefer to have a manual selection of packagers
getting access, something like proven packagers.
(I know, this leads to bureaucracy and should be avoided)

Accidental mistakes can happen, at least proven packagers
know, how to revert this.

What about: getting more proven packagers?
Make them more prominent, i.e. making it easier to contact
them?
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
               <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>