Orphaning buoh, libsoup22

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at lesbg.com
Fri Mar 2 12:41:25 UTC 2012

I've orphaned buoh and libsoup22 in all active branches of Fedora.  Buoh
is a GTK online comics reader that I haven't used in forever and
libsoup22 is a compat version of libsoup required for buoh.  I don't
think any packages other than buoh require libsoup22, but I could be
wrong.

Buoh's upstream is dead, so if nobody grabs the packages in the next
week or so, I'm going to retire both of them.

I did accidentally hit the retire button for buoh in Fedora 17 and can't
unretire it now because it's orphaned.  If someone with the correct
permissions could fix that, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Jonathan