Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:45:24 UTC 2012

On 03/02/2012 04:42 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> >  Yes the automation would just automate these steps ending with posting
>> >  the formal request to devel for fesco to pick up.
>> >
> The best way to convince people is to actually just do it.  Post a
> script and show that it can be done.

Do we have access bugzilla to test this against?

I'm pretty sure the answer here is no since last time I checked  you
cant even get your username migrated or deleted.

So in this case consciousness needs to be reached first then you can
start writing and convince whomever are behind the Red Hat bugzilla to
be allowed to do this.

JBG