Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 16:55:37 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Have you ever thought that for number of people this systemd units might be something they know nothing about and they need to spend time on it?
That's why I say random bug. If this issue is not random for you it doesn't mean that's the same for everyone else.
Have you ever thought that different people might have different priorities?
If someone wants something to happen - step in and do it.

Alex