Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 17:07:00 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Running the NonResponsiveMaintainers automatically based on single bug report is something that shouldn't be even discussed!

If something like this should be discussed it should have a lot different constraints:
* way longer period - (Eclipse.org marks people as not active after 9 months.) - at least 3 months
* not a single bugzilla - at least 3 bugzillas
* no commits in these 3 months
* no builds in these 3 months

And all of these should happen in the very same 3 months period to mark a person as inactive.

Alex