Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:23:51 UTC 2012

On 03/02/2012 05:10 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Again, what access do you need and who have you asked for it?

It's pretty obvious that this is a proposal I made today thus I have
asked no one for it nor can I since infrastructure has made it clear to
me when I asked them to fix my user accounting mess that I found myself
into that they do not handle bugzilla that is Red Hat only territory.

Secondly first we need to reach conscious about the proposal in general
then if reached settle on a time frame for the automatic process to
start taking place as Aleksandar and other have pointed out.

I'm not sure how you do things in your part of the world but usually
here on top of the world we dont start building houses without knowing
first how they should look like...

JBG